Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit
After round 1 of the quiz show, the result below was obtained.
Last week, the ball was set rolling for the first episode of the season 5 of the Cowbellpedia game show.
The competition was previously analysed in this thread below in case you missed it:
Coincidentally, two familiar foes; Jeessey Uche-Nwichi and Oluwafemi Adeyanju were put in the same group of 6 in the first prelim. Jessey Uche-Nwichi had emerged as the Junior champion two years ago and Olufemi Adeyanju was the first runner up to him that same 2 years ago.
Every edition usually present 6 participants and only 2 can emerge to the next stage. Thus, the pressure is expected to be high on these young students.
The 6 contestants in the first prelim for the Senior category were;
1. Alabi Anita from Gloryland Secondary School, Edo
2. Falodun Ayokunle from The Federal University of Technology Staff School, Ondo
3. Irogbama Uyiosa from Graceland International College, Port-Harcourt
4. Ouwafemi Adeyanju from Jesuit Memorial College, Port-Harcourt
5.Shankyula Simeon from Mount Saint Gabriel Secondary School, Benue
6. Uche- Nwichi Jessey from Graceland International School, Port- Harcourt
Share this post with your Friends on 👇